My classroom mentor (CM) and I sat around the lunchroom table during our 2nd period prep period. We were both tired. We kind of zoned out for a few minutes and then the sweet taste of coca-cola brought us back to earth. Back to the loud and crowded lunchroom, back from worry to our much needed break.
CC: "They really did not want to learn today!"
CM: "Yeah they were a bit annoying"
CC:"Oh well they got the main idea"
CM: "What was the main idea?"
CC: "Hell if I know!"
Laughs all around.
CM: "Friday's are tough, its not a big deal, they learned today but it was like pulling teeth."
CC: "I'm glad its Friday, Monday will be better."
CM: "That's the beautiful thing about teaching."
The two designers reflected and chatted for a while longer, plotting and planning for Monday.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment